Monday, February 5, 2007

Braille Chess - Catur Braille Orang Kurang Upaya

I joined a Braille Chess Team tournament on 3rd february 2007 (Saturday) at Titiwangsa Lake, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. This tournament was very special and everybody have to use braille chess set. I took a lot of pictures during the tournament. Please refer to the link below for the pictures in the event. http://picasaweb.google.com/Kotovmas/ChessBrailleOKUFebruary2007 .


The picture showing me and my team members (from right: Shamsuddin, Hasidin and Khairul, 3 person per team) are playing against our opponent. We got 3rd place in the tournament.
The chess set for the blind chess player. Everybody in who join this tournament used the chess set.

I'll post the detail of the tournament, results and clip video of blitz by a blind chess player. very impressive to see how they play during time trouble.

No comments: